- Intensify Digital is committed to respecting your privacy.
In general, you can visit Intensify Digital on the Internet without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your customer relationship with us.
This policy discloses the information practices of Intensify Digital, including...
Type of information is covered in this policy?
When is the information gathered?
Where is the information maintained and how is it kept safe?
Who has access to this information?
Who is bound to this policy?
How is the information used?
How do I (the Web Site visitor) interact with Intensify Digital to affect how my information is used?
- What type of information is covered by this policy?
- This policy covers Personal Information. This is information about you that is personally identifiable and is not otherwise publicly available, such as: a. your name, address, email address or phone number, and if applicable, b. your IP address, name, contact and billing information, transaction, and credit card information. If you give us personal information about someone else, such as a work associate or spouse, we will assume that you have their permission to do so.
- When is this information gathered?
- Personal Information is received from you each time you perform the following during your visit to our web site: a. register to access application demos, literature or downloadable materials b. purchase products or services online. Intensify Digital automatically receives and records other non-identifiable information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Intensify Digital cookie information, and the page you request.
- Where is this information maintained and how is it kept safe?
- Personal information is maintained on our secure servers. We have security measures in place to protect your personal information and to maintain its quality. We implement appropriate measures and processes, such as using 128 bit encryption when transmitting information, to help us keep your information secure and to maintain its quality. Unless we have your permission or are required by law, no one is granted access to your information, except in the general course of business as outlined below.
- Who has access to this information?
- We limit access to personal information about you to: a. employees of Intensify Digital who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs, b. trusted business partners, as required to fulfill your transaction requests with us. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Who is bound by this policy?
- Intensify Digital, its employees and legal representatives are bound by this policy. The policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Intensify Digital does not own or control, or to people that Intensify Digital does not employ or manage.
- How is this information used?
- Intensify Digital will never sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to others. Intensify Digital uses your information to better understand your needs and to provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate back to you, to update you on service and benefits, and to personalize our web sites for you. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information we think would be of particular interest. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportuniy to opt out of receiving such direct marketing or market research contact. We will also follow local requirements, such as allowing you to opt in before receiving unsolicited contact, where applicable.
- Links to non-Intensify Digital web sites
- Our web sites may contain links to other web sites. Intensify Digital is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other web sites.
- Notification of Changes
- This privacy statement was last updated on September 26, 2005. A notice will be posted on our web site home page for 30 days whenever this privacy statement is changed in a material way.
- Privacy Questions and Access
- If you have a question about this policy, feel free to contact us.
Web Site User Agreement
- AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Intensify Digital
- This Web site is offered to you by Intensify Digital, 40 Engelwood Dr., Suite B, Orion, MI 48359 (referred to as the Company) on the condition that you accept the terms, conditions, and notices contained on this page and on other pages of this Web site. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS COMPANY'S WEB SITE. YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEB SITE UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THEM. By using this Web site, you acknowledge that you have read the terms, conditions and notices in this Agreement and you agree to accept them. Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time in its sole discretion.
- General Use Provisions
- All materials provided on this Web Site, including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, images, software, and services ("Materials"), are provided either by Company or by third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of Company and/or its Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of Company. Also, you may not "mirror" any Materials contained on this Web Site on any other server without Company's prior express written permission.
- Except where expressly provided otherwise by Company, nothing on this Web Site shall be construed to confer any license offer for license or sale under any of Company's or any Third Party Provider's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses. See the "Legal Contact Information" below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by Company and as such, Company makes no warranty with respect to its contents. Company does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Company.
- Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Web Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- All content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio or video clips, software, site design and the selection and assembly of them, are the sole property of Company or its content providers. Such property is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted in the User Agreement are reserved. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, any download, copy, reproduction, modification, distribution, publication, transmission, transfer, sale, license, display, performance or adaptation of the content is strictly prohibited. We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
- Names and logos identifying products of Company are registered trademarks, trademarks or servicemarks of Company.
- All other company names, product names, marks, logos, and symbols are or may be the trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
- This Web Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Web Site at any time without notice. Company may periodically make changes to the Web Site.
- EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE BY COMPANY, INFORMATION, MATERIAL, AND SOFTWARE CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE.
- Links To Third Party Sites
- This Web site may contain links to web sites controlled by parties other than Company. Company is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party web sites. Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the linked web site. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Software Use Restrictions
- Any software that may be made available to download from this Web Site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Company and/or Third Party Providers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user agrees to the License Agreement terms by installing, copying, or using the Software. Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID.
- Except where expressly provided otherwise by Company, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to Company through or in association with this Web Site ("Submissions") shall be considered non-confidential and Company's property. By providing such Submissions to Company, you agree to assign to Company, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. Company shall be free to use and/or disseminate such Submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Company, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
- Limitation Of Liability
- Local Laws; Export Control
- Company controls and operates this Web Site from its headquarters in the United States of America and makes no representation that these Materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Web Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Web Site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in the United States of America. You acknowledge and agree that Materials are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Laws and Regulations. Diversion of such Materials contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. You agree that none of the Materials, nor any direct product there from, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, nor be used for nuclear activities, chemical biological weapons, or missile projects unless authorized by the U.S. Government. Proscribed countries are set forth in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Countries subject to U.S. embargo are: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and the Sudan. This list is subject to change without further notice from Company, and you must comply with the list as it exists in fact. You certify that you are not on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Persons List or affiliated lists or on the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals List. You agree to comply strictly with all U.S. export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Michigan. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of, or relating to, use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of the terms, conditions and notices of this Web site and this Agreement, including this paragraph.
- In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from this Agreement. The remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect according to its terms.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the use of this Web site. It supersedes all prior oral or written understandings and agreements relating to use of this Web site. Company's waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed to waive it for the future.
- Legal Contact Information
- If you have any questions about this Agreement, or if you would like to request permission to use any Materials, please contact us.
- Copyright 2011-2018 Intensify Digital . All Rights Reserved.